The sixth Ho Chi Minh City Book Fair in 2010, which opened on March 15 and lasts until March 21 at Le Van Tam Park, District 1, is one of the biggest professional book fairs and is expected the most. Phuong Nam Cultural Corporation takes part in the book fair to aim at bringing cultural and spiritual values to all its customers. Thus, customers will “EXPERIENCE THE LIVELY AND WIDE WORLD” with many exchange activities, golden hours, attractive promotions when they come to the pavilion of Phuong Nam Cultural Corporation.
Stars and events:
· 5:00 PM on March 15 – Singer Duc Tuan;
· 5:00 PM on March 20 - 4U Group – Film “Những nụ hôn rực rỡ” (The brilliant kisses);
· 5:00 PM on March 21 – Singer Hong Hanh;
Exchanges between authors and readers:
· 5:00 PM on March 16 –Director Le Hoang;
· 9:00 AM on March 17 – Author Bich Ngan;
· 3:00 PM on March 17 – Meet writers, poets Da Ngan, Tran Thanh Ha, Nguyen Danh Lam, Tran Thi Hong Hanh, Nguyen Ngoc Thuan;
· 3:00 PM on March 18 – Director Tran Canh Don, and writers Nguyen Dong Thuc, Tran Thuy Mai, Bui Anh Tuan;
· 3:00 PM on March 19 – Writer & translator Ly Lan.
Golden hours with famous persons:
· 5:00 PM on March 16 – Get free books signed by director Le Hoang at the pavilion;
· 5:00 PM on March 18 – Get free books signed by the writer and translator Ly Lan at the pavilion.
· Discount from 10% up to 80% for all items.
· With purchase of VND150,000 or more:
· Get free Café or lemon tea;
· Get 1 out of 12 pretty gifts with “Lucky Rolling”