PNC’s strategy for the period 2008 - 2010
• Competitive position: PNC tries to become the leading company in producing and trading of cultural products in Vietnam.
• Distribution: the current bookstore chain will be increased to 40 bookstores in 15-20 provinces/cities nationwide.
• Management: effective and efficient management by professional and skilled ones.
• Revenue of 2010: VND 600 billion
• Margin: 7%
• Market cap: VND 500 billion
At 20:00 PM on Friday, June 26th, 2009 at Phuong Nam Book Café, 03 Nguyen Oanh, Go Vap District, Ho Chi Minh City, there will be a music exchange show with singer Ho Quynh Huong to introduce album named Năng Lượng (Energy) which was published nationwide.
The Quang Nam Heritage Itinerary Festival 2009 opened in the central province of Quang Nam on June 4 to mark 10 years of UNESCO recognising My Son Sanctuary and Hoi An ancient town as world cultural heritages.